Damage Insurance: (Mandatory)
What is the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Plan (ARDI)?
- ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit.
Why purchase the ARDI plan?
- With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. When you include ARDI with your reservations, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled between the rental property and the insurance company.
- Stay balanced. The ARDI plan can save you from tying up your credit card with a hefty authorization while you are on vacation.
What does the ARDI plan cover?
- ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1,500 (or $3,000, or $5,000, or $10,000). Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
- Staying in a pet-friendly home? ARDI provides coverage for damage caused by pets!
What is not covered by the ARDI plan?
- Intentional property damage.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.
- Please see the Description of Coverage for full terms and conditions.
How do I include the ARDI plan?
- $1,500 in ARDI is mandatory when booking with AVL Property Management. The $45 flat fee is included in the detailed quote provided, as well as on the rental agreement. You may purchase higher coverage if you desire.
Travel Insurance: (optional)
Since life and the weather can be unpredictable, AVL Vacation Rentals recommends guests purchase trip insurance. Vacation Travel Insurance may be purchased through any number of agents. The list below is provided as a courtesy. AVL Vacation Rentals does not endorse any specific company:
Travel Guard – http://www.travelguard.com, 1.800.826.1300
Allianz – https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com, 1.866.884.3556
TravelSafe Insurance – https://www.travelsafe.com/, 1.888.885.7233
CSA Travel Protection – http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/, 1.866.999.4018
If you are a member of AAA, or AARP, you may wish to check with them as to their offering.