Rental Damage Insurance/Security Deposit Waiver: (Mandatory)
What is the Rental Damage Insurance Plan?
- It’s a plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit.
Why purchase a plan?
- You will no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. The cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled between the rental property and the insurance company.
What does the plan cover?
- Rental Damage Insurance covers up to $1,500 or $3,000, of unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay. Items such as carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
- Rental Damage Insurance provides coverage for damage caused by pets when staying in a pet friendly home!
What is not covered?
- Intentional property damage.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.
How do I include a Rental Damage plan?
- $1,500 or $3000 in Rental Damage Insurance is mandatory when booking with AVL Property Management. The $55/$69 flat fee, depending on the property, is included in the detailed quote provided, as well as on the rental agreement. This fee is non-refundable.
Travel Insurance: (Optional)
Life and the weather can be unpredictable, so AVL Vacation Rentals recommends guests look in to Vacation Travel Insurance. Why gamble with your vacation investment?
The following list is provided as a courtesy. AVL Vacation Rentals does not endorse any one provider, nor do we receive compensation. If you are a member of AAA, or AARP, you may wish to check with them as to their offering.
Allianz – https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com, 866.884.3556
CSA Travel Protection – http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/, 866.999.4018